A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose Study in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneous Administration of APL180.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs APL 180 (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 21 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (104) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2009 New trial record