A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Pramipexole Controlled Pilot Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Pardoprunox as Adjunct Therapy to L-dopa in the Treatment of Patients with Parkinson's Disease Experiencing Motor Fluctuations and Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pardoprunox; Pramipexole
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 50 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.