Phase I Open Label Trial to Assess Safety of BIBW 2992 With Vinorelbine in Solid Tumors Known to Overexpress HER2 and/or EGFR.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Vinorelbine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jan 2018 Results assessing afatinib plus vinorelbine in patients with advanced solid tumours overexpressing epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and/or human EGFR 2 (HER2), were published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 06 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.