An Open Label Extension Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Mepolizumab in Patients With Hypereosinophilic Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as the subjects eligible to continue mepolizumab treatment were transferred into the compassionate programme (MHE104317).
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 New trial record