A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of SCH 900776 in Combination With Cytarabine in Subjects With Acute Leukemias (Protocol No. P05247)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8776 (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Dec 2011 Results have been reported at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 15 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.