A Phase II Trial Evaluating the Effects of Bortezomib in Patients With Recurrent Malignant Gliomas Treated Prior to Surgery and Then Bortezomib and Temozolomide Post-Operatively.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to results published in the Journal of Neuro-Oncology.
- 22 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2011 Additional lead trial centres and investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.