Clinical First-in-Human Single-Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Claudiximab (iMAB-362) in Hospitalized Patients With Advanced Gastroesophageal Cancer. A Multi-Center, Phase I, Open-Label, i.v. Infusion Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Claudiximab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Ganymed Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Astellas Pharma media release, new data from this study will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 04 Aug 2010 Results reported in a Ganymed Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History