Combination of Continuous Low Doses of Vinorelbine, Cyclophosphamide and Interferon Alpha 2b for Antiangiogenic/Antivascular Effect in Adult Advanced Neoplasm.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms METRO1
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2012 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.