A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Phase III Study of Brivanib Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Therapy to Trans-Arterial Chemo-Embolization (TACE) in Patients With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (The BRISK TA Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRISK-TA
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 09 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History