An Open Label Study of the Effects of a Combination of NeoRecormon, CellCept and Prednisone on Hematological Parameters and Cytogenesis in Patients With Low or Intermediate Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epoetin beta (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 May 2016 Time frame of the primary end point is changed to 2 years.
- 23 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (Roche).
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.