Phase 1b Multiple Ascending Dose Study of BMS-833923 (XL139) Administered in Combination With Cisplatin and Capecitabine as First-Line Therapy in Patients With Inoperable, Metastatic Gastric, Gastroesophageal, or Esophageal Adenocarcinomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 833923 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.