A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of N-3 Fatty Acid on Plasma Triglyceride Levels in Hypertriglyceridemic HIV Patients Receiving Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2010 Trial sponsor and lead centre (GlaxoSmithKline) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2009 New trial record.