A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Gemcitabine/Carboplatin, With or Without BSI-201, in Patients With ER-, PR-, and Her2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iniparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=1368) assessing the association of a four-gene decision tree signature with response to platinum-based chemotherapy in patients with triple negative breast cancer including patients from EFC11486 and PrECOG0105 trials, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 May 2012 Actual end date (February 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History