A 26 Week Randomised, Multinational, Open Labelled, 2 Armed, Parallel Group, Treat-to-Target Once Daily Treatment Trial With Insulin Detemir Versus Insulin Glargine, Both in Combination With Metformin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EFFICACY
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 10 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India).