Multicenter, Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of the Transdermal Contraceptive Patch Containing 0.55 mg Ethinyl Estradiol and 2.1 mg Gestodene in a 21-Day Regimen for 13 Cycles in 1650 Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/gestodene (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2010 Actual patient number changed from 1453 to 1444 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.