Long-Term Eslicarbazepine Acetate Extension Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jul 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis (n=270) assessing efficacy and safety outcomes during the OLE for the 'true ESL monotherapy' subgroup, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results assessing Indices of Thyroid Function in patients from six phase III studies and their extensions (BIA2093-301,302,304,045,046,050; n=1812), presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History