An Open-Label, Randomized, Two-Way Crossover Study To Evaluate The Effect Of Fluconazole, A Moderate CYP3A4 Inhibitor, On The Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics Of Fesoterodine In Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine; Fluconazole
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 May 2011 Actual end date changed from Jun 2009 to Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Results published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 19 Aug 2009 Actual initiation date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.