A Single-Arm Study to Provide Boceprevir Treatment in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Deemed Nonresponders to Peginterferon/Ribavirin in Previous Schering-Plough Boceprevir Studies.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROVIDE
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-004556-71).
- 19 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.