Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Zoledronic Acid and the Value of Markers of Bone Resorption in the Prediction of Bone Metastases and Cancer Treatment-Induced Bone Loss (CTIBL) in Patients With Prostate Cancer on Hormone Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2009 New trial record.