Phase III study of Carboplatin/Paclitaxel versus UFT for the patient with completely resected pathological stage IB-IIIA of Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Tegafur/uracil (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2018 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (The 5-year overall survival) has not been met according to the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.