A prospective non-randomised phase II study to assess the safety and efficacy of melphalan combined with fludarabine as a reduced conditioning regimen for unrelated bone marrow transplantation for hematological malignancies (C-SHOT 0505)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 15 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 08 Jun 2009 New trial record.