An International, Multicentre, Randomised, Open, Controlled, Two-Parallel Group, Phase II Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ARIXTRA for Anticoagulation of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Electric Cardioversion Following Transesophageal Echocardiography.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary) ; Fluindione; Heparin; Phenprocoumon; Warfarin
- Indications Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAFE-AF
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 690 as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Jul 2012 Bristol-Myers Squibb, Procter and Gamble, Sanofi added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.