A Phase 3 Study of Velcade (Bortezomib) Dexamethasone (VD) Versus Velcade (Bortezomib) Thalidomide Dexamethasone (VTD) as an Induction Treatment Prior to Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2016 Pooled pharmacogenomics genome-wide association study analysis (n=598) of 3 trials [IFM 2005-01, IFM2007-02, and HOVON-65/GMMG-HD4 ] were published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned patient number is 200 according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Jun 2010 Interim results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History