Efficacy and safety of adalimumab (humira) in patients with peripheral spondyloarthritis without ankylosing spondylitis or psoriatic artritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIPES
- 05 Aug 2015 Results of ABILITY-2 and TIPES study published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 11 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 11 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Patient-Global-Assessment' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History