Randomized maintenance therapy with Azacitidine (Vidaza) in older patients (≥ 60 years of age) with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and refractory anemia with excess of blasts (RAEB, RAEB-t). A phase III study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Refractory anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 22 Mar 2012 Additional location [Belgium] identified as reported by as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.