A Phase I/II Study of MGCD265 in Combination With Erlotinib or Docetaxel in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies and in Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glesatinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Erlotinib
- Indications Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MethylGene
- 29 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Aug 2015.
- 28 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.