A prospective, multi-center, randomized, double-blind trial to assess the effectiveness and safety of 12 versus 30 months of dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT) in subjects undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) with either drug-eluting stent (DES) or bare metal stent (BMS) placement for the treatment of coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary stent thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAPT
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Feb 2017 Results (n=11648) assessing myocardial infarction risk after discontinuation of Thienopyridine in the randomized DAPT study, published in the Circulation.
- 30 Aug 2016 Post hoc analysis (N=11643) published in the Circulation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History