Multi-Center Trial of Desirudin for the Prophylaxis of Thrombosis: an Alternative to Heparin-Based Anticoagulation (DESIR-ABLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Desirudin (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DESIR-ABLE
- Sponsors Canyon Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2012 Results have been published in Clinical and Applied Thrombosis and Hemostasis according to a Canyon Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2010 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.