Pilot Evaluation of Bevacizumab, in Combination With Docetaxel and Cyclophosphamide in the Adjuvant Treatment of Patients With HER 2 Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.