A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of CNTO 328 (Anti-IL-6 Monoclonal Antibody) and VELCADE-Melphalan-Prednisone Compared With VELCADE-Melphalan-Prednisone for the Treatment of Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 May 2014 Results published in the Blood.
- 16 Jun 2013 Results for part 2 presented at the 18th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History