A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of the Beta-3 Agonist Mirabegron (25 mg qd and 50 mg qd) in Subjects With Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPRICORN
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 15 Apr 2014 Pooled results for urinary retention rates presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 08 May 2013 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 08 May 2013 Prospective analysis of covariance presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History