A Phase 2, Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Arm, Dose-Comparison Trial of OPC-6535 in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tetomilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 09 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.