Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo and Active Controlled Study of the Activity of SAR407899A Single-Dose on the Ability to Increase Duration of Penile Rigidity, Under Experimental Condition, in Patients With Mild to Moderate Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 407899; Sildenafil
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RHOKET
- 13 May 2010 Actual patient number (24) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 New trial record