A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Trial of Weekly Paclitaxel/Bevacizumab +/- Everolimus as First-Line Chemotherapy for Patients With HER2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History