A Randomized, Double-Blind, Valsartan-Referenced, Parallel Grouped, Therapeutic Exploratory Clinical Study to Evaluate the Antihypertensive Efficacy of Fimasartan(BR-A-657K) During 24hours by Dose in Patients With Mild to Moderate Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fimasartan (Primary) ; Valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2013 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 09 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History