A Phase 1 Safety, Pharmacokinetic And Pharmacodynamic Study Of The Anti-A5B1 Integrin Monoclonal Antibody PF-04605412 Administered Intravenously To Adult Patients With Advanced Or Metastatic Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4605412 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.