A Phase 1 Study of Oral ARRY-614 in Patients With Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pexmetinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2012 Results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) in December 2012.