A 24-Week National, Multi-Centre, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase IIIb Study in India to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin in Adult Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control With Diet and Exercise.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2016 Results of pooled analysis of this and eight other trials assessing efficacy and safety of sexagliptin published in the Diabetes Therapy (2016).
- 07 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.