An Open-Label, Randomized, Crossover Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Assess the Effects of Multiple Doses of JNJ-31001074 on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of an Oral Contraceptive Containing Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bavisant (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2009 New trial record