Multiple Dose, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of OXC XR as Adjunctive Therapy in Pediatric Subjects With Refractory Partial Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxcarbazepine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.