An Open-Label Study Of The Use Of Topical Lidocaine (2.5%)/Prilocaine (2.5%) Cream As Pre-Treatment For NGX-4010 In Subjects With Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin; Lidocaine/prilocaine
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors NeurogesX
- 10 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2009 Interim results announced in a NeurogesX media release.