A Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of a Single Oral Dose of NXN 188 for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Migraine Headache With Aura.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs NXN 188 (Primary) ; Sumatriptan
- Indications Migraine with aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NeurAxon
- 28 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.