A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase 2 Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous CXA-101 and Intravenous Ceftazidime in Complicated Urinary Tract Infection, Including Pyelonephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane (Primary) ; Ceftazidime
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Calixa Therapeutics; Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations (Czech Republic, Belgium) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 12 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC).
- 30 Jun 2010 All study objectives have been met, according to a Cubist Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History