A 4-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3b Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Saxagliptin in Combination With Metformin XR 1500 mg Versus Up-titrated Metformin XR to 2000 mg in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With Diet and Exercise and a Stable Dose of Metformin XR 1500 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin; Saxagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 New trial record