A Randomized Phase II Study to Evaluate the Effect of Two Different Doses of Enoxaparin Sodium in Combination With Standard Chemotherapy (Cisplatin Plus Etoposide) With Respect to Time to Tumor Progression (TTP) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Without Underlying Venous Thromboembolism
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 May 2013 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 New trial record