Pilot Study of Reduced Intensity Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Poor Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Utilising Conditioning With Fludarabine, Busulphan and Thymoglobulin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Jul 2017 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database EudraCT2006-004452-20)
- 16 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.