A Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of PEP005 (Ingenol Mebutate) Gel, 0.05% in Patients With Actinic Keratoses on Non-Head Locations (Trunk and Extremities).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 10 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. record NCT00917306.
- 08 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 New trial record