Phase I Trial of Intratumoral Administration of HF10, A Replication Competent Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, in Patients With Refractory Head and Neck Cancer or Solid Tumors With Cutaneous and/or Superficial Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Canerpaturev (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takara Bio
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by Clinicalrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by a Takara Bio media release.