An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of the MEK Inhibitor Trametinib (GSK1120212) in Subjects with Relapsed or Refractory Leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute nonlymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 06 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.