Multicenter, Randomised, Double-Blind Placebo- Controlled Study of Subcutaneous Immunotherapy With Depigmented and Polymerized Allergen Extract of Parietaria Judaica Pollen in Patients With Hypersensitivity to This Pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Parietaria pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Laboratorios LETI
- 12 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 New trial record